Writer's Digest shared an article by Rachel Scheller titled "5 New Year's Resolutions for Writers."
The resolutions are as follows:
1. I resolve to … make time for writing.
2. I resolve to … embrace my personal writing style.
3. I resolve to … self-edit as I write.
4. I resolve to …step outside my comfort zone.
5. I resolve to … call myself a writer.
Check out the article for further explanations of each resolution.
It's the second week of the new year, but it's never too late to make resolutions...and stick to them!