I specialize in short stories, flash fiction, novels, memoirs, creative non-fiction, academic writing, and essays of all types.
Fees (through June 2021)
- Depending on your project and your location, I can work with you in person, by email, or through Zoom video conferencing.
- For local clients in or willing to travel to Central PA: In-person consultations take place in public bookstores or cafés such as Barnes & Noble in Camp Hill or Midtown Scholar in Harrisburg. We can arrange other locations depending on your location and preference.
1) Pre-writing, brainstorming, outlining, early drafting stages of writing:
2) Drafting, revisions, editing, proofreading stages of writing:
- $60 per hour
- Your first one-hour consultation in person or via Zoom includes a critique of 2-3 pages of your writing. This is like a diagnostic test to discover your strengths and weaknesses as a writer and to see where we should focus our attention during consultations.
- Pay in advance via PayPal to Greenawalt.email@example.com or you may pay cash at the in-person consultations.
3) Alternative Options
- During these stages of the writing process, you may opt for $60 per hour consultations (see above) or I can offer feedback via e-mail.
- For stories and manuscript fragments 10 pages or less: $7 per page
- For stories, manuscript fragments, and full manuscripts: $70 for the first 10 pages, and $2 per page for each page after the first 10.
- Fees are for documents formatted with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and 1” margins.
- E-mail feedback includes comments on each page of the manuscript, comments on the manuscript as a whole, answers to follow-up questions about my comments, and publication advice for up to one month after you receive my feedback.
- Payment is due via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org at the time you submit your manuscript.
- If neither option above matches your project and/or your budget, please email me at email@example.com and tell me more about your project. We can discuss alternative plans that meet your goals and your budget.
Deadlines—the dates by which I can finish critiquing your manuscript and/or the date of our final consultation—depend on the length and scope of your project. We will agree to a deadline prior to the first manuscript critique or first consultation.Contracts
I will send a brief contract that outlines our agreed upon terms and conditions. I ask that you sign it and return it prior to your first consultation or critique.Questions
- Contact me with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find more information about me and my qualifications by exploring the other pages of this website
- I look forward to working with you!